- A simple, affordable chin support strap device
- Closes mouth and enforces nasal breathing
- Fits easily across the chin and around the top/back of the head
- Comfortable to wear and brings instant results
- The usual treatment for open-mouthed snoring
- Proven to vastly reduce the problem of dry mouth during sleep
- Easy to clean using either a hand or a machine wash
- Affordable, long-lasting, and fits all sizes
- Non-invasive and inexpensive
- Easy to wash and long-lasting
THE CHIN SUPPORT STRAP FITS ALL SIZES EASILY AND IS COMFORTABLE TO WEAR
The SleepPro stop snoring Chin Support Strap is an ideal for open-mouthed snoring, and is a well-proven solution to minimise the problem of dryness of mouth during sleep. With the facial chin support strap on, you can sleep peacefully and without any unnecessary discomfort or pain. This chin support strap is designed for easy use and has an easily adjustable, modern sleek design.THE CHIN SUPPORT STRAP IS SIMPLE TO USE AND FITS IN SECONDS
Wrapping around the chin and top and back of the head, the anti-snore chin strap ensures that the mouth of the person snoring remains closed all night while the strap remains neatly in place. The exclusive one-piece, two-strap design ensures maximum comfort, whilst firmly remaining in position throughout the duration of your sleep.
The chin support strap for snoring is affordable, long-lasting, and after a few nights using it most snorers report that they do not even notice wearing it. This device offers an instantaneous, non-invasive remedy for snorers, and with its fully adjustable function, it can be worn by anyone.
HOW TO FIT YOUR SLEEPPRO CHIN SUPPORT STRAP
- Position the device over the chin and place the cut-outs over the ears as shown in the photograph, and secure it with the Velcro in the most comfortable and efficient position for you. The position can be adjusted at any time with ease.
- To alter the upward force, place the chin support strap further forward on the top of the head. It can be adjusted this way for increased tension, and also moved towards the back of the head to reduce it.
- This simple ‘tension and positioning’ system will help you to find and achieve the desired upward force with optimum comfort.
- Once obtained, the elastic chin strap can be removed and used time and time again with no loss of efficiency and it can be re-positioned at any time if you feel it be necessary.