SleepPro Nasal Dilator - Trial pack - 2 sizes M/L
Nasal dilators can help you open your nose wider to breathe more easily. This can reduce complaints such as snoring (through the nose). The SleepPro nasal dilator has been developed to improve nasal breathing, especially during sleep, but also during sports and yoga. Nasal dilators are easy to apply.
Not sure which size will be most suitable for you. The Trial pack contains one each, medium and Large
Sleep is essential to our physical and mental health, but many people struggle to get a good night's sleep. SleepPro Nasal dilators are a simple and effective solution for improving sleep quality. They are small soft silicone "tubes" that are inserted into the nostrils to help open them and make it easier to breathe. They help improve airflow, reduce snoring and nasal congestion, and improve sleep quality. By using the SleepPro Nasal Dilators, you can get a better night's sleep and wake up feeling refreshed and energized. So if you're looking for a way to get the most out of your sleep, try SleepPro Nasal Dilators.
How does the SleepPro nasal dilator work?
SleepPro's unique design allows for smooth, easy insertion into the nostrils. Once in place, the soft, smooth, medical-grade silicon provides support to the lateral walls of the nose, preventing them from collapsing during inhalation. The nasal dilator gently opens the narrowest part of the nose, improving airflow and reducing nasal congestion or snoring.
Tips for using the nasal dilators
- Start by washing the nasal dilators with warm water. Dry them with a soft cloth and store them in a clean and dry place.
- Before inserting the nasal dilator, take a few deep breaths to clear the nasal cavity and allow the nasal dilator to slide in smoothly.
- Experiment to find the right size nasal dilator. If they are too small, they may fall out while sleeping. SleepPro has two sizes, a medium and a large and a sample pack that contains both.
- You can wear your nasal dilators while sleeping while sitting, or even while exercising. Independent research has shown that this optimizes airflow by up to 176%, resulting in increased oxygen levels in the lungs.
Possible side effects of a nasal dilator
- Allergic reactions . There have been some known cases of allergic reactions after using a nasal dilator. In case of an allergic reaction, stop using the dilator immediately and consult a doctor.
- Ulcers in the nose. With frequent use of a nasal dilator, there is a risk of developing sores in the nose. These can cause pain and make it difficult to breathe through the nose. Ask your doctor what the best remedy is.
- Infection . If you use a nasal dilator incorrectly, there is a risk of an infection in the nose. Therefore, make sure that the nasal dilator is always washed before and after each use and store the nasal dilator in a clean and dry place. If there is an infection, consult your doctor.
- Breathing problems. Improper use of the nasal dilator can cause breathing problems. Therefore, always make sure that you use the nasal dilator correctly and according to the instructions on the packaging. Consult a doctor in case of problems.
Before using the nasal dilator, read the text below carefully.
Using this product other than as directed may cause injury or damage. Therefore, be careful when using it and check the condition of the device before and after each use. Stop using the product if it is damaged and replace it. If you have had surgery or a medical problem with the nose, consult your doctor before using the nasal dilator. The same applies if you have had sleep apnea, asthma, breathing or heart problems. Seek medical attention if you experience abnormal breathing patterns during sleep, or experience drowsiness or difficulty breathing during the day. Stop using the nasal dilator if you experience skin or mucous membrane irritation. Nasal dilators are not suitable for users under the age of 16.